Becoming happier with gratitude7. July 2020
Gratitude, Grace and a Month of Self-Reflection8. November 2023
A unique program for deepening compassion and emotional intelligence – dates will come soon
This completely different program will help you to reshape your life in a very challenging but kind way. Compassion and emotional intelligence find their way into your life as a “by-product” or will deepen almost automatically. It will have an impact on both your personal and professional life.
“Even now, almost 6 months after the course, I can highly recommend this week to everyone! I would say: goal fully achieved and that in a colorful, sometimes exhausting but never boring program in which I learned a lot of new things about my body, the functioning of my thoughts and how I can deal with it and the immense success of the small steps. I miss the exciting discussions and exercises, the cooking together and the exchange in the group…” (Roland K., Switzerland)
This unique program is composed to refill your energy and find ways, to direct it to a life full of joy and understanding.
What to expect in detail
- A beautiful peaceful environment that ideally supports your self experience process.
- Healthy vegetarian food prepared in community
- Daily teaching and practice sessions on Naikan, Morita, Kaizen and various other elements of self and team development
- Forest meditations and experiences
- Daily morning body or meditation exercises and evening self-reflection times to strengthen the body and mind
- Access to exercise materials and books appropriate to the topics discussed
- Personal conversations about your individual questions, challenges and goals
- Community, music, games and lots of laughter
…for the program with 9 nights itself is on a voluntary basis, so whatever you can afford.
We recommend an amount between 600 € and 1.000 €. For accommodation and meals will be charged 680 €.
Additionally, you can enrich the group with your curiosity, openness and a dash of humor.
Your Program Manager
SABINE KASPARI is managing director of the Naikan Center Bavarian Forest and has been leading Naikan weeks since 2007.
In 2008 she met Gregg Krech, director of the ToDo Institute in Vermont, USA and started her certification in Japanese Psychology, which she successfully completed in 2018.
She developed the present program from the knowledge she gained in the process and from various trainings.
She has been working in adult education for about 20 years and is constantly expanding her skills. She is author of the books “Naikan in the Art of Peace” and “Naikan – the Power of Reconciliation”, enjoys hiking, dancing, cooking and photography.